Monday, September 20, 2010

Late Night Ramblings

So I've been thinking about my writing a lot lately since I've been doing a lot of writing as of late. That's o tprobably because I have three blogs, two writing classes and I'm also working for the M Times this semester.



Yes. That is a lot of writing. I realized this. I didn't realize all what I had signed up for until I started writing pretty much every day. It's pretty intense.

So I guess I've been struggling with my Advanced Creative Writing class a little bit. The one piece that I'm writing hasn't gotten very far yet. I find that with my fiction writing, I am very critical of my writing which can crimp my style at times.



I've decided that I need to just write and not think about it so much. If I think too much about it, then I don't actually get to the writing part. Instead, I end up criticizing myself and making myself feel worse.



So yeah. Just needed to write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment