Tuesday, September 14, 2010

School

So I am really excited for these next two semesters. I am actually going to be graduating in May 2011! That's the most exciting thing ever at least to me. I can't wait to get out into the real world and get a job.

The thing that's different about this semester is that I'm going to be taking fifteen credit hours. That's not really that much, but it's the most I've ever taken. I usually take 12 credit hours. I'm sure it won't be very difficult, but it's going to be a bit time-consuming. I'm thinking about my one spanish class, in particular. We had homework to do on the first day of class. I wasn't very happy.

I am looking to be more social this year, also. I want to go outside my box and try new things and meet new people. I did get to meet new people last Friday, which was nice. I went to the Flint Art Walk and got to meet some students who go to U of M with me which was cool. I always enjoy meeting people who are in my age group.

So I was thinking about trying something new this week. There's this Stoplight Party going on this Thurday where people where a different color depending on their relationship status. I don't know how I feel about putting myself out there like that. It would be very difficult to be that open with people I've never met. I don't know. I'll think about it some more.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment