Friday, September 24, 2010

Senioritis

I've been having trouble lately with a couple of my classes. The trouble is that I am not enjoying them. They aren't interesting and the work is very rudimentary for me. I don't like being bored. I like being challenged (this is a spanish class).



I'm not sure why, but I want to be out of school right about NOW. I am ready for it to be May and to be getting my diploma and to be getting the Hell out of here. I really just wish that I had graduated already. I know four of my friends who graduated this last May. I should have been one of them, but wasn't unfortunately.

I really like the fact that I am now an English major as well as a Spanish major. I am enjoying both of my English classes right now. They stimulate me in a way that my classes will never be able to because they are in my native language and I can go more deep into my native language than I can in Spanish.



I guess another problem that I'm having is that I'm really tired of working at the station. I wish I had a different job where I don't have to get up at 6 a.m. on the weekends. I just feel like there is something else out there that is more engaging for me and that is more interesting to me. I'm hoping there's something out there at least. It doesn't have to be in Flint, but it would be nice if it were in Genessee County. I'm getting tired of my long commute.

I'm sorry if this sounds like one long complaint. I guess it's because I feel like people have been giving me their complaints a lot lately. It gets annoying when people feel like I'm their therapist. I understand if you're having a rough day and need to talk about it. It's just that when it becomes an everyday occurence, then I start feeling as if the friendship is a bit one-sided.



I saw Easy A the other day. I'm going to review it for the M Times. I'm way excited. Look for it in the October 4th issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment