Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Writing to Avoid Writing

Have you ever done homework to avoid other homework that you don't want to do? That's what I'm doing right now. I'm writing to avoid other writing. This is procrastination at its best.

I'm going to get a little philosophical on you. Beware.

Can I do something productive if I'm avoiding something that is much more productive by doing something kind of productive?

Spanish homework is the thing that I'm avoiding. It's only 200 words but I don't want to do it. I am so much better at writing in English than I am in Spanish. It's probably because English is my native language.

It just so happens that writing in Spanish means making mistakes which I don't like doing. I don't like getting a (-) instead of a (+). I'm sure that other people are the same way. Nobody likes getting critiqued.

Oh well. I guess that's just how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment